Your baby will be here before you know it. Start off on the right foot by enrolling in Tiny Toes - A Tip Top OB Club! Offered exclusively by Wesley Medical Center, Tiny Toes is a free program developed to help make your childbirth experience an even more treasured lifetime event.
At Wesley Medical Center, you can expect many amazing benefits. Some of them include:
- Skilled and experienced staff – We take pride in our experience and the skill of our team in helping you bring your bundle of joy into the world.
- A tour of our OB Unit - For your peace of mind, you are welcome to schedule a tour, meet with our staff and ask any questions you have related to your day of delivery.
- The well-known book titled “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”- Our hospital provides you with this book free of charge to help guide you through your pregnancy. Filled with helpful tips and information about your changing body, developing baby and what you can do to fully enjoy pregnancy and the birth of your child, this book is a “must have.”
- Birthing Classes –We offer birthing classes to new moms or those who would like a refresher. Call 601-268-5972 or for more information on topics, times and dates.
- Free IWSM Wellness Classes – The IWSM Wellness Center offers a variety of pre/post-natal exercise classes, as well as nutrition classes throughout the year. Tiny Toes Moms may join many of these classes for free.
- A special collection of keepsakes to help celebrate the birth of your child - When your baby finally arrives, Tiny Toes will make sure you have a few memorable keepsakes from our staff including:
- Discounts from local merchants (participation varies) – We have partnered with local merchants to provide you with some extra perks after your delivery. These special offers will be provided to you, along with your hospital keepsakes, as you leave the hospital.
We believe that you and your newborn deserve the very best. Let us be a part of your special day. Become a member of Tiny Toes today. Sign up for Tiny Toes here.