Orientations & Re-Orientations
New Members- A basic, foundation-building program is individually tailored for you that incorporates both strength training and cardiovascular training.
Existing Members- A re-orientation is designed around changing your existing program in order to push you past your plateaus and supercharge your workouts.
An Exercise Physiologist will discuss your past exercise history and injuries if any and will assist in setting short and long term goals. Members will receive a program design sheet that consists of the following:* Cardiovascular Exercise
- Calculate target Heart Rate Range
- Acquire intensities on 2-3 different cardiovascular machines that will elicit your target heart rate
- Set total duration spent on cardiovascular work
* Weight Training Exercise
- Set frequency, intensity and duration for all machines (sets, reps & weight)
- Design which machines on which days
- Set seat settings based on individuals height, leg & torso length
- Critique range of motion, form, speed and breathing technique
We can design just the right program for you!
To schedule an orientation, contact the front desk at 601-268-5010.
An in-depth look at your fitness, nutrition & health
An Exercise Physiologist will review your results with you and design an exercise program based on your individual goals, needs and results from the Fitness Test. This will be done on a scheduled date after your Fitness Test.
What’s involved in a Fitness Test?
- Heart Rate Monitered Sub Max Treadmill Test
- 3-site Body Composition Analysis
- Grip Strength Test
- Flexability Test
- Abdominal Endurance Curl-up Test
- Body Mass Index
- Nutritional Analysis
- Health Risk Analysis
To schedule a Fitness Test contact the front desk at 601-268-5010.
- Members – 1st and 2ndassessment is free then $50 thereafter
- Non-members – $70
One on one training with emphasis on short and long-term goals, and measuring progress through body composition, strength changes and endurance changes. Also program designs are based on individual needs, goals and progress. Days, Dates and Times: Scheduled by you and your trainer.
- Member- $40 per session
- Non-member- $50 per session
- Member/Group- $10 more per person
- Non-member/Group- $15 more per person
*Package rates available
Body Composition Analysis
Skin fold Measurements: 3 site & 7 site Caliper Test
- Skin fold 3 site- $5
- Skin fold 7 site- $15
For more information, contact Benjamin Hardy at 601-268-5083.