To qualify for Wesley Home Health Services, a person must meet the conditions established by governing agencies and approved by home health agencies. A certified home health nurse reviews the referral for appropriateness of a patient's admission to the home health agency based on the following criteria:
- Patient is confined to place of residence and homebound.
- Patient is under the care of a physician or podiatrist.
- Patient needs part-time or intermittent skilled service.
- A reasonable expectation exists that the home health agency can meet the patient's medical, nursing and social needs.
- Patient's place of residence is a safe and adequate environment in which care can be rendered.
- The home health services are necessary and reasonable for the treatment of the patient's illness or injury.
To learn more about the Care Plan please click here.