Complete Cardiac Care is Only a Heartbeat Away
Wesley Medical Center is committed to providing high quality cardiac care with a personal, compassionate approach. Wesley is the area's first and only Accredited Chest Pain Center and the only hospital in the Pine Belt to be awarded Heart Failure Accreditiation. We have twice been recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a distinction held by only 244 hospitals in the nation. CareChex, a quality reporting service of the Delta Group, ranks Wesley Medical Center as the number one hospital in Mississippi for Cardiac Care.
We offer a comprehensive list of cardiac services including:
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Chest-pain Protocol
- CVR Unit
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Pacemaker and ICD Implantation
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Peripheral Angiography and Intervention (Angioplasty, Athrectomy and Embloectomy)
- Radial-Access Catheterization
- Tilt-table Studies
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Ultrasound
More information is available about several of these services. Please see the navigation bar to the left.